Thank you for buying my web application.
Please read the documentation carefully to understand how this script is made and how to edit this properly and how you install script.
This documentation is to help you regarding each step of customization.
Thank You ..
Now, Lets get started to tell you about Mulan.
Mulan - Resume/CV CMS
is a PHP system developed to build your cv or resume,
It comes with clean, secured, responsive, SEO friendly & trendy look design.
You can easily add your Services, Experiences, Skills, Portfolios & Blogs without any coding skills.
This script help you to promote yourself and your business.
It's suitable for Freelancer, Coder, Photographer, Designer, ...
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have inquiry or suggestions, and support at:
100% Responsive Design
- Totally secured system (SQL injection, XSS, CSRF)
- Built on powerful CodeIgniter Framework that has been tried and tested by millions of developers.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library to make sure your data is safe.
- Flexible control panel system with full options.
- Only admin role can login admin panel.
- Change website settings(name, logo, favicon, map key, google analytics,recaptcha key settings, and more...).
- Change website +10 colors (red, blue, orange, green ,pink, ...).
- Change website Language(English or Arabic).
- Change website Direction(LTR or RTL).
- Change General settings(appear and disappear widgets).
- Change website SEO settings (meta description).
- Change Contact information (email, phone,address,...).
- Change About you details (profile picture, description,summery,...).
- Change +20 Social media links.
- Create unlimited articles and its categories and manage it (add, edit, delete, view).
- Create unlimited Projects and its categories and manage it (add, edit, delete, view).
- Create unlimited Work History and manage it (add, edit, delete, view).
- Create unlimited Education History and manage it (add, edit, delete, view).
- Create unlimited Skills and its categories and manage it (add, edit, delete, view).
- Create unlimited Testimonial and manage it (add, edit, delete, view).
- Create unlimited Clients and manage it (add, edit, delete, view).
- Create Unlimited Services and manage it (add, edit, delete, view).
- View and Delete Messages from your clients(You will also receive this message at your email).
- Admin control displaying each section in website like(Clients, Testimonials, Blog, Portfolio, Services, ).
- Totally with this admin panel can manage and control every thing appear in website with full option.
- Supported Google Analytics
- Supported Google Recaptcha
- RTL Supported for website and admin panel.
- Disqus Comments with awesome reactions and more...
- There are 10+ color for website.
- There are 20+ Social media.
- Easy to install and usability(without any coding knowledge needed).
- Awesome Design for Website and admin panel
- Fully Responsive for Website and admin panel
- Clean Code with hight performance.
- Easy Customization
- Friendly with SEO.
- High performance.
- Well Documentation we explained each point in details.
- More features will coming up.
Trendy website interface included.
- Home page with
- About You Summary.
- Resume included(Work history, Education history, Skills).
- Testimonial(Your clients feedback.
- Slider for your clients.
- Latest Blog posts.
- Contact information and social media links.
- Contact form that helps your clients to reach or hire you.
- Single page for all blog posts with widgets(search post, categories, popular posts, latest posts)
- Single page for blog post with widgets(search post, categories, related posts, latest posts, tags)
- Single Page for Project with project details and related projects widget.
- Backend Framework: Built on CodeIgniter
- Frontend Framework: Built on Bootstrap
- Requires PHP 5.6+
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli.
You will need the following softwares to customize this template.
1- Code Editing Software (eg: Netbeans, Sublime Text or Notepad)
2- Web Browser for testing (eg: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
3- FTP Tool to upload files to Server (eg: FileZilla)
1- Create a database and user have a full privileges to the database.
2- Import the file Database.sql
to your database from phpMyAdmin
3- Extract and upload source files to your server.
4- Update the database.php file located into "root/application/config/database.php"
5- You are done.
To integrate Disqus on your website.
a. Follow this link to guide you how to install it.
b. after integrate you will get embeded code like the code in image below
c. Then copy the website name in this url and adding it in your admin panel setting in Disquss username field.
e. Finally you will get this awesome comments form and reactions in your website.
For Translation files, This locations for each language:
There is 2 languages English and Arabic you can choose your language from admin panel settings, You can edit the translations in this paths:
Integrate Google Recaptcha
Registering for Google reCAPTCHA here
You will get the site key and secret key
Adding the site key and secret key to google recaptch setting at admin panel.
1- go to https://analytics.google.com to create site
2- go to admin area, Settings -> Google analytics Tracking ID and copy it Then paste it in your website admin panel.
You just need to follow this steps to keep an eye on your new website:
go to this link before you go on:
Type your admin username and password:
and follow those instructions
Version 1.2 –(Released: 21 June 2019):
1- Adding Google Recaptcha to contact form.
2- Admin control displaying sections of website like(Fun facts, Testimonials, Resume, Services, Clients, Blog, Portfolio, Contact form)
3- Admin control displaying on / off for article.
4- Admin control displaying on / off for project.
5- Adding Google Analytics.
2- Changing order of appearance to work history and education history.
2- Remove google+ social media and sharing with google plus.
3- Removing meta keywords that's not become useful for SEO.
4- Google map key changed from admin panel settings.
5- Database Updated.
6- Translation Updated.
Upgrade From v1.1 to v1.2:
1- Run the queries provided to your database from phpMyAdmin.
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`) VALUES ('google_secret_key');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`) VALUES ('google_site_key');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`) VALUES ('google_analytics_id');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`) VALUES ('map_key');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('display_blog', '1');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('display_clients', '1');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('display_contact_form', '1');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('display_fun_facts', '1');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('display_portfolio', '1');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('display_resume', '1');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('display_services', '1');
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('display_testimonials', '1');
DELETE FROM `settings` WHERE `key` = 'meta_keywords';
DELETE FROM `about` WHERE `key` = 'google_plus';
ALTER TABLE `blog` ADD COLUMN `display` ENUM('0','1') DEFAULT '1' NULL;
ALTER TABLE `projects` ADD COLUMN `display` ENUM('0','1') DEFAULT '1' NULL;
2- Extract and upload source files to your server.
3- Update the database.php file located into "root/application/config/database.php"
4- You are done.
Version 1.1 –(Released: 28 May 2019):
1- Adding direction based on language.
2- Gradient colors for layout.
3- Appear company name and school name
4- Fixing responsive issue.
5- Disqus username changed from setting.
You need to run this query: INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('direction', 'ltr');
You need to run this query: INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES ('disqus_username', 'username');
Version 1.0 –(Released: 29 March 2019):
1- Initial Version